I’m super excited! The new issue of Prick of the Spindle just dropped, and in it, you can find a poem AND poetry review by moi. (This marks my online review debut, too.) I can’t wait to read the rest of the issue! 😀
[I promise, I didn’t purposefully rhyme the last few sentences above. I’m a poet. It happens naturally. Please don’t throw rocks.]
You should check out Prick of the Spindle immediately. This second. Go. Now. …And enjoy! 🙂
1. Check Facebook.
2. Check Twitter.
3. Respond to at least 7, but not more than 56, tweets and/or Facebook statuses.
4. Check email.
5. Google pictures of your main character.
6. Get distracted by pictures of Richard Armitage.
7. Refresh Twitter.
8. Search Pinterest for photos of your setting.
9. Pin 13 different recipes for pie.
10. Double-check the Fall TV Lineup.
11. Double-check your DVR.
12. Browse Spotify to create a writing soundtrack.
13. Dance wildly around the room to Queen and Silversun Pickups.
14. Pour a glass of water. Hydration is important.
15. Open Microsoft Word.
16. Check Facebook.
17. Decide your main character’s older brother has a tattoo.
18. Google cool tattoos.
19. Return to Word.
20. Stare blankly at the blinking cursor for an hour before heading to bed.